- Are quick and easy to make. While I was doing home renovations and had no time for cooking, I made HH recipes, which generally take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes, and they're super easy.
- Use basic ingredients you'll likely have on hand. Only rarely do I need to shop for ingredients for HH recipes. The craziest thing you'll encounter is nutritional yeast.
- Are budget friendly. Because I usually have most of the ingredients, I saved a lot of money when making HH recipes.
- Use wholesome, natural ingredients. Lindsay doesn't use white flour, refined sugar, or oil. HH recipes are based on whole, natural foods.
- Are fat-free or low-fat. Lindsay's recipes convinced me that fat-free doesn't mean flavor free. If you're watching your weight or just want to balance your meals with some lighter food, HH recipes are perfect.
- Are delicious! Seriously. I won't compromise taste to save a few calories. They're fantastic!
Good luck...and when you get this book, you have to try the Queso Sauce! It may be one of my all-time favorite recipes ever.
PS: Check out my interview with author Lindsay Nixon here!