Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Herbivore Recipe Testing Bliss

Since the beginning of January, I've been testing recipes for the next Happy Herbivore cookbook. So while I've been posting about indulgences like Dulce de Leche Cheerios and Cream of Mushroom Soup, most of my meals have been healthy and delicious Happy Herbivore recipes. These recipes use whole, nutritious foods, most of which are already in my pantry, and they're quick, easy, and inexpensive to make. And because they contain no added fats, they've been perfect for helping me maintain my weight loss. But best of all--they're delicious! I haven't yet tested a recipe I didn't like, and most of my reviews say either, "I love this!" or "I think this is my favorite recipe so far!" Here's my review of the most recently published cookbook, Everyday Happy Herbivore. From the recipes I've tried so far, this new cookbook promises to be just as good! A few photos of the recipes I've tested...


3 comments:

  1. damn you are good. I actually had to stare at one picture for a long while to figure out what it was. glad to hear HHAB is stealing your heart from EHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!! Now I really can't wait to get HHAB. EHH & THH are two of my most loved/used cook books so I just know this one will make the perfect trio.
    Those pics are making me hungry- yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am finally smiten by the HHA cookbook. I have yet to make anything but curious what you recommend! :)

    ReplyDelete