I made it this week because I couldn't pass up the Brussels sprout stalks at Trader Joe's. I'm sure I'll be making it again for the holidays.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Recipe from Vegetarian Times
- 2 lb. Brussels sprouts, large sprouts halved, small sprouts left whole
- 3 Tbs. olive oil (I used less; just make sure the sprouts are nicely coated)
- 2 Tbs. maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. vegan margarine (Earth Balance), optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss Brussels sprouts with oil in large baking dish or on baking sheet, and season with salt and pepper, if desired. Roast 45 minutes, or until tender, loosening sprouts from baking dish or sheet with spatula every 15 minutes, and making sure they brown nicely.
- Transfer to serving bowl and toss with maple syrup and butter, if using.