This recipe was in an article about food for kids. Really, kids will love this? I don't know much about kids, but I didn't eat regular iceberg lettuce salads as a kid, let alone raw kale with a tahini dressing. But I like the idea!
Crunchy Green Tahini Salad
- 2 12-oz. bunches kale, stems removed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/4 tsp. agave nectar
- grated carrots
- walnuts, pine nuts, or almonds
- Wash and slice kale leaves into ribbons.
- Blend lemon juice through agave nectar in a food processor or blender.
- Toss with dressing and add carrots, nuts, and whatever other toppings you want.